About Augusta Associates
We are a full service government and public affairs firm. Our team has been in the trenches for over twenty years leading legislative reforms and social impact campaigns for national non-profits.
We have led efforts to pass over a dozen of the largest bills in Congress and we have won tough battles across the United States in over twenty five state capitols.
We excel at working across the aisle, bridging differences and uniting diverse stakeholders, both in the US and internationally.
We provide detailed research for your organization and with our twenty years of experience, we know how to develop and execute high impact policy reforms to address some of the world’s largest and most pressing issues. We utilize social impact campaigns to push through reforms. Our efforts have resulted in over a billion dollars of actual funding, getting needed resources directly to the people who need it most.
Our Major Achievements
- The Protect Our Children Act of 2008
- The Child Protection Act of 2012
- The Justice for Victims of Trafficking Act of 2015
- The HERO Act
- The Abolish Human Trafficking Act of 2017
- The HERO Improvements Act
- The Protect Our Children Act of 2017
- The Debbie Smith Re-authorization Act of 2019
- the Survivors Access to Nurse Exams Act of 2022
- The Survivors Access to Supportive Care Act of 2022
- The Violence Against Women Re-authorization Act of 2022
- Kayden’s Law.